Chapter 04 票务查询

情景对话

Ethan: Excuse me, I'd like to check if there is a flight to London in the morning next Monday.

伊桑:打扰了,我想查一下下周一早上是否有去伦敦的航班。

Donne: Yes, sir. What would you like to know about the flight?

多恩:有的,先生。关于这班航班,你想了解什么?

Ethan: What time does it leave? And how much is the ticket?

伊桑:什么时间起飞?票价是多少?

Donne: It's at ten o'clock. The ticket is eight hundred US dollars.

多恩:十点钟。票价是八百美元。

▶flight意为“航班,班机”,通常用作a flight to...,意为“去……的航班”。

Grace: Hey, Frank. Could you help me to inquire the ticket price of this flight?

格蕾斯:嘿,弗兰克。你可以帮我查询一下这班航班的票价吗?

Frank: No problem. Wait a minute, please.

弗兰克:没问题。请稍等。

Grace: Thank you.

格蕾斯:谢谢。

Frank: A single-trip ticket is three hundred US dollars and a round-trip ticket is five hundred US dollars.

弗兰克:单程票是三百美元,往返票是五百美元。

▶动词help意为“帮助,协助,援助”,通常用作help sb to do sth,意为“帮助某人做某事”,其中to可以省略。

Harry: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

哈利:下午好,先生。有什么我可以帮您的吗?

Jack: I would like to check the departure time of Flight PG168.

杰克:我想查一下PG168航班的起飞时间。

Harry: Wait a moment, please. I will check it right now. Do you have anything else to ask?

哈利:请稍等片刻,我马上查询。您还有其他事情要咨询吗?

Jack: No, thank you very much.

杰克:没有,多谢。

▶would like意为“想,想要”,后面通常接动词不定式,即would like to do sth,可以用于疑问句与陈述句。

Johnson: Mary, what are you doing there now?

约翰逊:玛丽,你现在在那儿做什么?

Mary: I am trying to enter the ticket inquiry system and check the departure time of the train.

玛丽:我正在试着进入票务查询系统,查询火车的出发时间。

Johnson: Oh, I see. You will leave for Sydney together with your family.

约翰逊:哦,我知道了。你与你的家人要一起去悉尼。

Mary: Yeah. I am so excited about that.

玛丽:是的。我对此非常兴奋。

▶leave for意为“去,动身去,离开此地去”,后面通常接表示地点的名词作宾语。

Cathy: Good evening. I wonder if there is aticket to London this evening.

凯西:晚上好,我想知道今晚是否有去伦敦的车票。

Leonard: Yes, madam. Would you like to order one?

伦纳德:有的,女士。你想预订一张吗?

Cathy: Yes, I do. What time does it leave and arrive?

凯西:是的。这趟车什么时候出发,什么时候到达?

Leonard: It leaves at eight o'clock and arrives at eleven o'clock.

伦纳德:八点出发,十一点到达。

▶ticket意为“票”,可以指火车票、船票、飞机票等。a ticket to...表示“去……的票”。

即学即用

a flight to...飞往……的航班

· We do have a flight to Australia at three o'clock this afternoon.

今天下午三点,我们确实有飞往澳大利亚的航班。

· Do you have a flight to Paris tomorrow?

你们有明天飞往巴黎的航班吗?

help sb to do sth帮助某人做某事

· Don't worry! I will help you to inquire the information of the flight.

不要担心!我会帮你查询航班信息。

· Can anybody help me to order a round-trip ticket to New York, please?

请问,谁能帮我预订一张去纽约的往返票?

would like to do sth想要做某事

· What would you like to inquire about the flight?

关于这班航班,你想咨询什么?

· I would like to know the ticket price of the flight.

我想了解一下本次航班的票价。

leave for...动身去……

· I'm sorry that I can't visit you, because I will leave for Berlin.

很抱歉我不能去拜访你了,因为我要动身去柏林。

· Don't you need to order a ticket to Canada if you will leave for Canada?

你要去加拿大,难道不需要预定一张去加拿大的票吗?

a ticket to去……的票

· I need a ticket to Sydney.

我需要一张去悉尼的票。

· Could you order a ticket to Paris for me right now?

你能马上给我订一张去巴黎的票吗?

旅途答疑

How can I help you, madam?

女士,我怎样可以帮助你?

I'd like to inquire the ticket price of MK560.

我想咨询MK560航班的票价。

Where can I get the information of the ticket which I booked online?

我在哪儿可以获得我在网上订票的信息?

You can enter the official website and then input your ticket number.

你可以进入官网,然后输入你的票号就可以了。

May I have the password of your ticket inquiry system?

我可以问一下你们票务查询系统的密码吗?

Yes. M-A-R-Y, Mary, G-R-E-E-N, Green. And the password is 456123.

可以。M-A-R-Y, Mary,G-R-E-E-N, Green。密码是456123。

Please tell me the time of departure and arrival and the ticket price as early as possible.

请尽早告诉我出发时间、到达时间以及票价。

No problem. I will call you back soon.

没问题。我会很快给您回电话。

Is there any ticket to Dubai? A round-trip ticket, by the way.

有到迪拜的票吗?顺便说一下,我要的是往返票。

Sorry, sir. All the tickets to Dubai have sold out.

抱歉,先生。飞往迪拜的机票都已经售完。

I want a ticket of economy class. What's the ticket price?

我想订一张经济舱的票。它的票价是多少?

Wait a moment, please.

请稍等片刻。

Do you have any other problem?

您还有其他问题吗?

No, thanks.

没有了,谢谢。

感谢的表达法

谢谢!Thanks!

多谢!Thanks a lot!

谢谢你!Thank you!

十分感谢你!Thank you so much!

你真是太好了!That's very kind of you!

I wonder how long it will take me to Toronto.

我想知道去多伦多要用多长时间。

About two hours.

大约两个小时。

What time does this flight take off?

本次航班什么时候起飞?

Within an hour, sir. You had better board as soon as possible, or you will miss it.

一个小时内,先生。你最好尽快登机,否则会错过的。

Why is the flight canceled, madam?

本次航班为什么取消了,女士?

Because of the thick fog, sir. It's dangerous to fly in bad weather.

由于浓雾天气,先生。天气恶劣,飞行十分危险。

相关单词

fog [fɒg] n.

rain [reɪn] n.

snow [snəʊ] n.

wind [wɪnd] n.

sunny[ˈsʌnɪ]adj.阳光充足的

storm [stɔ:m] n.暴风雨

cloud [klaʊd] n.多云

旅游金句

· I'd like to check the information of this flight.

· I would like to inquire the information of this flight.

我想查询一下本次航班的信息。

相关单词

departure time[dɪˈpɑ:tʃə(r)taɪm]ph.出发时间

duration [djʊˈreɪʃn] n.时长,持续时间

arrival time[əˈraɪvl taɪm]ph.到达时间

· I am not sure the time of departure and arrival of the train.

· I am not sure what time the train departs and arrives.

我不确定火车的出发时间与到达时间。

· What time does the flight arrive at the destination?

· When will the flight get to the destination?

本次航班什么时间能够到达目的地?

相关单词

pilot [ˈpaɪlət] n.飞行员

engineer [ˌendʒɪˈnɪə(r)] n.工程师

stewardess [ˌstju:əˈdɪs] n.女乘务员

steward [ˈstju:əd] n.男乘务员

· I will check the information right now.

· I am going to inquire the information right now.

我要马上确认信息我会马上查询信息。

· Can I look at the timetable of the flight?

· May I have a look at the timetable of the flight?

我可以看一下航班时间表吗?

· You can just inquire the information, not to order a ticket.

· You can only inquire the information rather than purchase a ticket.

你只能查询信息,不能购票。

· The flight number, price and the seat number can be seen on the ticket inquiry system.

· You can see the flight number, price and the seat number on the ticket inquiry system.

从票务查询系统上,你可以看到航班号、票价和座位号。

· How can you know nothing about the flight you take?

· Why do you know nothing about your flight?

你怎么对你要乘坐的航班一无所知呢?

· From the system, we can see the flight to our destination via Berlin.

· The flight to our destination can be seen via Berlin from the system.

从系统上我们可以看到,飞往目的地的航班途经柏林。

相关单词

New York [ˈnju:ˈjɔ:k] n.纽约

Venice [ˈvenɪs] n.威尼斯

Barcelona [ˌbɑ:səˈləʊnə]n.巴塞罗那

Paris [ˈpærɪs] n.巴黎

Provence [prɒˈvɑ:ns] n.普罗旺斯

Los Angeles [lɒsˈændʒələs] n.洛杉矶

· I'd like to order a seat next to the window.

· I prefer to order a seat next to the window.

我想订靠窗的座位。

· I would like to know when the flight will arrive in Ireland.

· I wonder what time the flight arrives in Ireland.

我想知道本次航班到达爱尔兰的时间。

· Why can't I get the detailed information on the Internet?

· I wonder why I can't get the detailed information on the Internet.

为什么我在网上查不到具体信息?

· My computer doesn't work; it cannot connect to the Internet.

· There is something wrong with my computer; it cannot connect to the Internet.

我的电脑出问题了,连不上网。

· Excuse me, madam. May I know the timetable of all the flights?

· Excuse me, madam. I'd like to know the timetable of all the flights.

打扰了,女士,我想了解一下所有航班的时间表。

· You cannot order a ticket without a social security number or passport at the airport.

· Only with the social security number or a passport, you can order a ticket at the airport.

在机场,没有社会保险号或护照,你不能订票。

相关单词

track [træk] n.轨道

control tower[kənˈtrəʊlˈtaʊə(r)]ph.指挥塔台

parking apron[ˈpɑ:kɪŋˈeɪprən]ph.停机坪

waiting hall[ˈweɪtɪŋhɔ:l]ph.候机室

ground service[ɡraʊndˈsɜ:vɪs]ph.机场地勤

cabin crew[ˈkæbɪn kru:]ph.空乘人员

airport security[ˈeəpɔ:t sɪˈkjʊərətɪ]ph.机场安检

· You can get in this way.

· You may go in this way.

你可以从这边进去。

· Let me have a look at your ticket.

· Allow me to look at your ticket.

让我看下您的票。

· Please show me your ticket.

· Please let me see your ticket.

请出示您的票。

· Where are you going?

· Where are you leaving for?

你要去哪里?

· I am going to wait for you in the waiting room.

· I will wait for you in the waiting room.

我会在等候室里等你。