CHAPTER 1 礼宾服务

1 常用表达

你一定要会说的场景句

1.先生,下午好!

Good afternoon,sir.

2.欢迎光临国际饭店。

Welcome to International Hotel.

3.布朗先生,见到您我很高兴。

Nice to meet you,Mr.Brown.

4.晚安!

Good night.

5.祝您旅途愉快!

We wish you a pleasant journey.

6.祝您健康。

I wish you good health.

7.感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

Thank you for staying in our hotel.

8.不用谢。

You are welcome.

9.非常抱歉。

I’m terribly sorry.

10.这没什么。

That’s all right.

11.听到这事我很难过。

I’m sorry to hear that.

12.对不起,那是不允许的。

I’m sorry;that’s not allowed.

日常问候

A:Good afternoon,sir.先生,下午好!

BGood afternoon.下午好!

延伸 Good morning(afternoon,evening),sir(madam).早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

How do you do?(—How do you do?您好!(—您好!)

Hello(Hi)!您好!

How is everything(with you)?(您)一切都好吗?

How are you getting on(along)these days?这些天过得怎么样?

How are you?(—Fine,thank you.And you?)您的身体好吗?(—很好,谢谢。您怎么样?)

欢迎光临

A:Welcome to International Hotel.欢迎光临国际饭店。

B:Thank you.谢谢。

延伸 Good morning.Welcome to International Hotel.早上好!欢迎光临国际饭店。

Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临我们酒店!

Good morning,sir.Welcome to our hotel.先生,早上好,欢迎光临我们宾馆。

见面寒暄

A:Nice to meet you,Mr.Brown.布朗先生,见到您很高兴。

B:Nice to meet you,too,Mr.Zhang.张先生,我也很高兴见到您。

延伸 Glad(Nice)to see you.见到您很高兴。

It’s nice to meet you again,Mr.Johnson.再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。

晚间告别

A:Good night.晚安!

B:Good night.晚安!

延伸 Have a good rest.祝您休息好!

See you later(tomorrow).以后(明天)见!

临行寄语

A:We wish you a pleasant journey.祝您旅途愉快!

B:Thank you.谢谢!

延伸 Hope to see you again soon.希望不久再次见到您!

Have a good time.祝您过得愉快!

Have a nice trip!一路平安!

All the best!万事如意。

Take care!多保重!

表达祝福

A:I wish you good health.祝您健康。

B:Thank you very much.非常感谢。

延伸 Let me wish you every success.祝您一切顺利!

Happy New Year!新年快乐!

Happy birthday to you!祝您生日快乐!

Congratulations1!祝贺您!(恭喜!)

My hearty congratulations!衷心祝贺您!

表示感谢

A:Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

B:You are(most)welcome.不用谢。/不用客气。

延伸 Thank you (very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。

I’m very grateful2 to you.非常感谢您。

Thank you for coming.谢谢您的光临。

回应谢意

A:I’m very grateful to you.非常感谢您。

B:You are welcome.不用谢。

延伸 Don’tmention it.不用谢。

My pleasure.(With pleasure).很高兴能为您服务。

Glad to be of service.很高兴为您服务。

At your service.乐意为您效劳。

场景词汇

1 congratulation祝贺 2 grateful 感激的

表示歉意

A:I’m terribly sorry.It’s my fault.非常抱歉,那是我的过错。

B:Let’s forget it.算了吧!

延伸 I’m sorry.很抱歉。

Excuse me.对不起。

Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to interrupt1 you.对不起,打扰了。

回应歉意

A:I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意,我非常抱歉。

B:That’s all right.这没什么。

延伸 It doesn’t matter.没关系。

Never mind.不要紧。/没关系。

表示难过

A:She doesn’t feel very well.她感觉不太舒服。

B:I’m sorry to hear that.听到这事我很难过。

延伸 We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了,我们都很难过。

There,there.Now try not to get too upset2 about it.好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。

否定回答

A:May I smoke here?我可以在这里抽烟吗?

B:I’m sorry; that’s not allowed.对不起,那是不允许的。

延伸 No,I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。

Out of the question3,I’m afraid.恐怕不可能。

场景词汇

1 interrupt 打扰 2 upset 心烦的

3 out of the question 不可能

2 宴会服务

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我想问一下能不能订个婚宴?

I want to ask if you could arrange a wedding party.

2.您能再说详细一点吗?

Can you give me some more details,please?

3.有多少人参加?

How many people will be attending?

4.那么宴会的场地呢,先生?

What about the venue for the function,sir?

5.要我把各种菜单传给您吗,先生?这样您可以做一下比较。

Would you like me to send you our range of menus so that you can compare,sir?

6.先生,请问您想在哪天举行宴会呢?

When would you like to hold the party,sir?

7.请你把费用情况也传给我,好吗?

And could you give me details of costs?

8.我来预订一些必要的设备和人员。

I’d like to book some facilities and personnel for it.

9.明天的会议我需要一部幻灯片放映机。

I need a slide projector for a meeting tomorrow.

10.您的会议将有多少人参加?

How many participants will be attending your conference?

11.您能在这儿签个名吗?还有,请留下您的电话号码。

Could you please sign here?And also your telephone number,please.

12.这个星期五下午一切就能准备就绪。

Everything will be ready by Friday afternoon.

13.你们有些什么设施?

And what sort of facilities can you offer?

14.我从你们酒店的服务手册上得知,这儿提供翻译服务。

From your handbook,I knew that you provide translation service.

15.您要什么语言的翻译?

Which language interpreter do you want?

预订婚宴

A:Xinhua Hotel.May I help you?新华宾馆。能帮您什么忙吗?

B:I want to ask if you could arrange a wedding party.我想问一下能不能订个婚宴?

延伸 Banqueting1 and Conference2 Section.May I help you?这里是宴会部。有什么要我帮您的吗?

My name is Zhou.My daughter’s getting married in six weeks on 12 June and I would like you to do the catering,please.我姓周。我女儿6个星期以后,也就是6月12号要结婚,我想请你们来承办婚宴。

婚宴详情

A:Certainly,sir.Can you give me some more details,please?好的,先生。您能再说详细一点吗?

B:Well,the wedding’s on 12 June,as I say.好,我刚才说了,婚礼是在6月12号。

延伸 And how many guests will there be,sir?有多少人来参加,先生?

The guest list stands at around 120 at the moment.现在客人名单上大约有120人。

I see.And what time will you want the reception3 to start,sir?我知道了。婚宴什么时候开始,先生?

After the service at about half past three.仪式之后,大约3点半。

Thank you.Were you thinking of having Chinese4 or western food,sir?谢谢。您考虑是要中式菜点还是西式菜点呢,先生?

邀请人数

A:How many people will be attending5 ?有多少人参加?

B:About 60.大约60人。

延伸 What size of party are you going to order and how many people will attend the birthday party in our restaurant?您想在我们餐厅举办一个多大规模的生日会呢?

场景词汇

1 banquet 宴会 2 conference 会议

3 reception 宴会 4 Chinese 中式的

5 attend 参加会有多少人参加呢?

I want to reserve1 a room for two hundred people to hold2 a dinner party.我想预订一间能容纳200人的宴会厅举行晚宴。

宴会厅

A:Mm,from 2:00 p.m.to 6:00 p.m.嗯,大概从下午2点到6点。

B:What about the venue for the function,sir?Were you thinking of an indoor or outdoor function?那么宴会的场地呢,先生?您是要室内的还是室外的?

延伸 Indoor,I think,in one of your function rooms3 ,but which one I don’t know.What do you recommend?我想要室内的,在你们的宴会厅里举行。但我不知道该选哪个宴会厅。你能推荐一个吗?

Well,our Raffies Room can accommodate4 approximately5 300 people.However,

I’ll send you details of our various function rooms and you can choose.行,我们的拉斐尔厅可以容纳300人左右。不过,我会把我们不同宴会厅的详细资料传给您,供您选择。

传真菜单

A:Would you like me to send you our range of menus so that you can compare,sir?It’ll also include details of prices per head and the floor plans of our function rooms so that we can choose the most suitable room to hold the reception in.要我把各种菜单传给您吗,先生?这样您可以做一下比较。我还会把每人的收费和我们宴会厅的楼层平面图一起传给您,这样我们可以选择一个最合适的宴会厅。

B:Good idea.My fax number is 26540988.Can you get that to me very soon,please?好的。我的传真号码是26540988。请你马上传给我,好吗?

延伸 Let me repeat6 that number,26540988?我来重复一遍传真号码,26540988?

Yes,that’s right.对,没错。

I’ll try and send it before fve this afternoon,sir.我尽量在今天下午5点之前传给您,先生。

场景词汇

1 reserve 预订 2 hold 举办

3 function room 宴会厅 4 accommodate 容纳

5 approximately 大约 6 repeat 重复

宴会时间

A:When would you like to hold the party,sir?先生,请问您想在哪天举行宴会呢?

B:On May 22nd.5月22日。

延伸 Were you thinking of an evening function,sir?您考虑晚上的宴会吗?

宴会费用

A:Yes,I think that’s a good idea.And could you give me details of costs?I was hoping to pay about ¥40 a head.Will that be possible?好的,这主意不错。

请你把费用情况也传给我,好吗?我打算每人40元左右,可以吗?

B:I think so,sir.I’ll fax a proposal1 to you before the end of the day.Can you give me your fax number,please,sir?我想可以,先生,今天下班之前我会把提案传真给您。请把传真号码告诉我好吗,先生?

延伸 What’s the charge?请问费用是多少?

The minimum charge for a 200-person dinner party is 10,000 Yuan,excluding2 drinks.200人的宴会最低收费是10 000元,不包括酒水。

Then the minimum3 charge is two hundred and thirty dollars per head,excluding drinks,with a minimum of one hundred and ffty people.那么最低消费是每人230美元,不包括饮品,最少要有150人。

Then how do you charge for the drinks?那饮品费用怎样计算?

We either charge the organizer4 for all the drinks ordered or we agree a fxed price with the organizer and let the guests drink freely within the limit.一是按喝的总瓶数向主办者收费;二是我们跟主办者议定一个价钱,客人们可以在限额内随意饮用。

租东西

A:We’re going to have a congress next Monday.I’d like to book some facilities5 and personnel6 for it.我们下星期一要举行一次会议,我来预订一些必要的设备和人员。

场景词汇

1 proposal 提案 2 excluding 不包括

3 minimum 最小的,最小值 4 organizer 组织者

5 facility 设备,设施 6 personnel 人员

B:No problem,sir.Here is the rate list.没问题,先生。这儿有一份价格表。

延伸 Yes.We need an auditorium1 for 40 people,a projector2 and a video-camera3 .对。我们要一间能容纳40人的礼堂、一台投影仪和一部摄像机。

40 people… I suggest you rent4 a small auditorium; that’ll be enough.40人……我建议您租一间小礼堂,那就足够了。

租放映机

A:Excuse me;I need a slide projector for a meeting tomorrow.Can I hire one here?明天的会议我需要一部幻灯片放映机。请问能在这里租用吗?

B:Yes,sir.For how long would you need the projector?可以的,先生。请问您需要租多久呢?

延伸 When will you need the projector tomorrow?你明天什么时候需要投影仪呢?

It will be quite a long meeting.I can’t tell for sure,probably three or four hours.很难说,这次会议持续的时间很长,我想可能三四个小时吧。

Then I suggest you rent it for a day.We charge fve hundred Hong Kong dollars for one day while the hourly rate is a hundred Hong Kong dollars.那么我建议你租用一天。我们出租全天的费用是500港元,若以小时算,则每小时需要100港元。

That’s a good idea.Can I put that on my hotel bill?这提议不错。费用可以算在酒店的账单内吗?

与会人数

A:Certainly,sir.We have several function rooms of various sizes.How many participants will be attending your conference?好的,先生。我们有几个大小不同的宴会厅。您的会议将有多少人参加?

B:Approximately 75.大概75人。

延伸 I see.Well,our Pearl Room would be big enough.It can accommodate up to 100 people.

我明白了。那么我们的珍珠厅就足够大了,那里最多可以容纳100人。

场景词汇

1 auditorium 礼堂 2 projector 投影仪

3 video-camera 摄像机 4 rent 租用

签名、留电话

A:Good idea.I also need an interpreter1 and two messengers.好主意。我还需要一名翻译和两名通信员。

B:I see.Could you please sign here?And also your telephone number,please.

明白了。您能在这儿签个名吗?还有,请留下您的电话号码。

延伸 Your signature2 and telephone number here,please.请您在这里签名,并且留下电话号码。

Would you please sign here?请在这里签名。

保证准备就绪

A:Thank you,sir.Everything will be ready by Friday afternoon.Could you come

and check it?谢谢您,先生。这个星期五下午一切就能准备就绪。您到时来检查一下,好吗?

B:OK,thank you.好,谢谢你。

延伸 Everything will be ready by Saturday afternoon.周六下午我们会准备好一切的。

Then I’ll have the slide projector3 installed4 before nine-thirty.Is that alright?那么

我会在9:30前帮你把幻灯片放映机安装好。这样可以吗?

询问设施

A:And what sort of facilities can you offer?你们有些什么设施?

B:Well,naturally,we can provide audio-visual equipment,for example a television,video recorder and multi-media5 projector,as well as more traditional equipment such as a fiip chart and white board.Microphones6 are also provided.We can also offer a simultaneous interpretation system7 ,if this is necessary.通常我们可以提供视听器材,例如电视机、录像机、多媒体投影仪。此外还有一些传统的器材,如活动挂图和白色书写板。麦克风也有。如果需要的话,我们还可以提供同声传译设备。

场景词汇

1 interpreter 翻译 2 signature 签名 3 slide projector 幻灯片放映机

4 install 安装 5 multi-media 多媒体 6 microphone 麦克风

7 simultaneous interpretation system 同声传译设备

延伸 We can provide audio-visual equipment,for example a television,video recorder and multi-media projector.我们可以提供视听器材,例如电视机、录像机、多媒体投影仪。

翻译服务

A:From your handbook,I knew that you provide translation1 service.我从你们酒店的服务手册上得知,这儿提供翻译服务。

B:Yes.What can I do for you?是的。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

延伸 Could you help me translate the product introduction from Chinese into English?请帮我把这份中文产品说明书翻译成英语,可以吗?

OK.It will take about half an hour.There are some current2 business magazines.好的。大约需要半个小时。这里有最近的商务杂志。

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.谢谢你想得这么周到。

翻译人员要求

A:I will participate in an international antique exhibition3 tomorrow.Could you

help me hire4 a temporary5 escort6 ?我明天要参加一个国际古董展览会。你可以帮我雇一个临时性的陪同吗?

B:Yes,I’d like to.Which language interpreter do you want?好的,非常愿意为您效劳。您要什么语言的翻译?

延伸 Italian,please.意大利语的。

Man or woman?男性还是女性?

Man is OK,but woman is better.男性也可以,不过女性就更好了。

I will call our subordinate7 translation company,and give you a satisfactory answer an hour later.我马上给酒店下属的翻译公司打电话,一个小时后给您一个满意的答复。

场景词汇

1 translation 翻译 2 current 当前的

3 international antique exhibition 国际古董展览会

4 hire雇用 5 temporary 临时的

6 escort陪同 7 subordinate 下属的,从属的

3 取送行李

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我带您去前台报到。

Let me show you to the front desk.

2.让我来帮您提行李。

Let me help you with your baggage.

3.就是这个吗?

Is this everything?

4.您有多少件行李?

How many pieces of luggage do you have?

5.行李的件数正确吗?

Is this the correct number of bags?

6.我可以把行李放在这儿吗?

May I put your bags here?

7.先生,您自己提这个袋子,好吗?

Could you carry this bag,sir?

8.女士,非常抱歉。

I’m very sorry to hear that,madam.

9.马上就到。

Your suitcases will be here shortly.

10.请描述一下,好吗?

Could you describe them,please?

前台报到

A:Let me show you to the front desk1.Follow me,please.我带您去前台报到。请跟我来。

B:Good!Thanks.好的,谢谢。

延伸 I’ll show you to the front desk.This way,please.我带您到柜台,请跟我来。

I see,thanks.好的,谢谢。

帮忙提行李

A:(Opening the trunk,taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags)I’m the doorman,Mr.Short.Let me help you with your baggage.

(打开后备箱,取出行李,看了一下贴在行李标签上的名字)我是门童,肖特先生,让我来帮您提行李。

B:It’s so kind of you.你真是太好了。

延伸 May I help you with your luggage,sir?先生,我帮您提行李,好吗?

Let me help you with your luggage.让我来帮您提行李吧。

You are welcome.And please let me carry the bags for you.Follow me this way,please.别客气,请让我帮您提行李。请跟我这边走。

所有行李

A:How many bags do you have?Is this everything?您总共有几件行李?就是这个吗?

B:Yes.That’s all.对,就这个。

延伸 Is this all you have?这是您所有的东西吗?

Is this all your baggage?这是您所有的行李吗?

询问行李总数

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?您有多少件行李?

B:Just these three.只有这三件。

延伸 How many pieces of baggage do you have?您有几件行李?

Two suitcases2 and one bag.Is that right?两个旅行箱和一个袋子,对吗?

Yes.That’s all.是的,就是这些。

场景词汇

1 front desk 前台 2 suitcase 旅行箱

核对行李

A:Here is your room key.Is this the correct number of bags?这是房间的钥匙。行李的件数正确吗?

B:Let’s see.Yes,that’s all.我看看。对,就是这些。

延伸 Is this everything,sir?先生,这是所有的行李吗?

Yes,that’s right.对。

放置行李

A:This is your room.After you,sir.May I put your bags here?这是您的房间。先生,您先走。我可以把行李放在这儿吗?

B:Sure.Just put them anywhere.当然可以。随便搁着吧。

延伸 We’re very sorry for the delay,sir.May I put your bags here?对不起,先生,耽搁了一下。我把行李放在这儿,好吗?

May I put your baggage here?我可以把行李放在这儿吗?

May I hang1 your coat in the closet2 ,sir?我把您的外套挂进壁橱里,好吗?

Ah,yes.Please do!嗯,好的。麻烦你了。

旅客自拿行李

A:Could you carry this bag,sir?I’m afraid the contents might break.先生,您自己提这个袋子,好吗?我担心里面的东西会破。

B:Sure,no problem.好的,没问题。

延伸 Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您介意自己拿这些瓶子吗?

Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生,您自己拿这台照相机,好吗?

行李延误

A:Yes.I’ve been waiting for my bags to be sent up for the last half hour.Where are they?是这样的,我等行李送上来至少等了半小时,行李哪里去了?

B:I’m very sorry to hear that,madam.May I have your name and room number,please?女士,非常抱歉。可以请问您的姓名及房间号码吗?

场景词汇

1 hang 悬挂 2 closet 壁橱

延伸 We’re very sorry for the delay1,madam.I’ll check immediately and call you back.

女士,对不起,耽误了您的时间,我立刻检查并给您回电。

This is the Bell Captain.Your bags are on the way now.We’re very sorry for the

inconvenience.我是服务生领班。您的行李正送往您的房间。很抱歉给您带来不便。

行李到达时间

A:Thank you.When will our baggage arrive?谢谢。我们的行李什么时候能到?

B:Your suitcases will be here shortly.The bellman is handling them.马上就到。行李员正拿上来呢。

延伸 Your baggage will be sent up in a little while.您的行李过一会儿就送上来。

Very well.非常好。

描述行李

A:Could you describe them,please?请描述一下,好吗?

B:The suitcases are pale leather and the shoulder bag is dark brown.旅行箱是浅色皮质的,手提包是深咖啡色的。

延伸 Could you give me a description of your case?您能描述一下您的箱子吗?

It’s like this.It’s square2 with a leather cover.Yes,I remember,there is a green string around the handle.That’s right.那个箱子是这样的:正方形,皮革面。对了,我记起来了,有一根绿绳子绕在提手上。

Could you describe the jacket,please?请您描述一下那件夹克,好吗?

Yes,it’s a beige3 corduroy jacket4 with a brown checked lining.那是件米黄色的灯芯绒夹克,上面有咖啡色格子和线条。

场景词汇

1 delay 延期,耽搁 2 square 正方形的

3 beige 米黄色的 4 corduroy jacket 灯芯绒夹克

4 存放行李

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我想了解一下行李寄存的信息。

I want to know something about left-luggage.

2.寄存如何收费呢?

How much does it cost?

3.您有几件行李要寄存?

How many pieces of baggage do you want to leave?

4.顺便问一下,您的行李中有危险物品吗?

By the way,are there any dangerous goods in your baggage?

5.您介意我检查您的箱子吗?

Do you mind my going through the contents of the trunk?

6.提取行李时,您需要出示行李寄存单。

You have to show them to claim your baggage.

7.您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

And do you remember the tag’s number or color?

8.对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to keep you waiting.

9.请把出入证给我看看,好吗?

Will you show me your key card,please?

10.到时候我该到哪里领取袋子呢?

Where can I pick up my bag?

11.东西适合放进这种大小的柜子吗?

Will the object fit into the box of this size?

寄存须知

A:I want to know something about left-luggage.我想了解一下行李寄存的信息。

B:Go ahead,please.请讲。

延伸 Can I have anything here?任何行李都可以在这儿寄存吗?

No.Dangerous articles1 such as guns,radioactive2 articles shouldn’t be left here.We suggest that you keep valuable things with you.不是这样。危险品不能寄存,如枪支、放射性物品。贵重物品最好随身携带。

What about the fragile articles3?易碎品呢?

Fragile articles must be declared4 .Otherwise,our offce is not responsible for any damage.易碎品寄存时要声明,否则我们对损坏不予负责。

寄存收费

A:How much does it cost?寄存如何收费呢?

B:It depends on5 the size of your baggage.I mean in which box or on which shelf your baggage is deposited6.For example,if your baggage is put in one small size box,you have to pay 15 Yuan for each four hours.You can look at the prices here on the wall for the detailed information.Do you want to leave your baggage?这得看行李的大小。也就是说看您的行李可存放在哪号柜里或哪个架上。比如,您的行李可放在小号柜里,寄存费是4小时内15元。关于详细的情况,您可看墙上的租价表。您要寄存行李吗?

延伸 lf you pick up your baggage within 4 hours,you have to pay 25 Yuan.如果您在4小时内取走行李,需要付25元。

How about the overtime charge?超时如何收费呢?

For one middle size box,10 Yuan will be added to the basic price for less than 4 extra hours.一个中号柜,如果超时在4小时之内,加收10元。

寄存行李时

A:Good morning.Can I leave my baggage here?上午好,这里可以寄存行李吗?

场景词汇

1 article 物品 2 radioactive 放射性的

3 fragile article 易碎物品 4 declare 声明

5 depend on 取决于 6 deposit 存放

B:Yes.How many pieces of baggage do you want to leave?可以,您有几件行李要寄存?

延伸 How long do you want us to keep them?您要存多久?

I’ll take them out no later than 16:00.我会在16点前取走。

Two suitcases.两个行李箱。

贵重或易碎物品

A:OK.Let me look at your baggage.They will need two middle size boxes.By the way,are there any dangerous goods in your baggage?好的,我看看您的行李,您的行李需放在两个中号柜里。顺便问一下,您的行李中有危险物品吗?

B:No,there aren’t any dangerous goods or any fragile articles.How much do I have to pay?没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?

延伸 Certainly,madam.Is there anything valuable or breakable1 in your bag?好的,女士。请问袋子里有没有贵重物品或易碎物品?

No.没有。

检查行李

A:I see.According to the hotel rules,the luggage for nights must be checked.Do you mind my going through the contents of the trunk?好的。根据宾馆的规定,行李过夜必须检查。您介意我检查您的箱子吗?

B:No,I don’t mind.Do as you please.不,我不介意,请随便检查吧。

延伸 Oh,here is a bottle of whiskey.I’m afraid you have to take it out.It’s combustible2 .

哦,这里有一瓶威士忌,恐怕您得拿出来,它是易燃物。

I’m sorry.I don’t know.Is there any other things against the hotel rules?对不起,我不知道。还有什么物品是违反宾馆规定的?

I’m afraid the procelain3 is a fragile object and the watch is also a valuable thing.

恐怕这瓷器是易碎物品,这手表是贵重物品。

It doesn’t matter.I’ll take them out.Is everything ready?没关系,我拿出这些吧。这样行了吗?

场景词汇

1 breakable 易碎的 2 combustible 易燃的

3 procelain 瓷器

寄存单

A:Thank you.These are your baggage deposit receipts1.Please keep them carefully.You have to show them to claim your baggage.谢谢。这是您的行李寄存单,请收好。提取行李时,您需要出示行李寄存单。

B:Thank you.谢谢。

延伸 Show the tags and receipt when you fetch2your trunk.Have a good journey!取行李时要出示行李牌和收据。祝您一路顺风。

You have to show the receipt to claim your baggage.提取行李时,您需要出示寄存单。

You can enter after you fnish your food over there or store your food here.You can get back your things by this check document when you leave.你可以在那边吃完再进去,或把食物寄存在这里。走的时候凭这张寄存单拿回你的东西。

Certainly,sir.May I have your tag,please?好的,先生。请把取物牌给我,好吗?

Thank you.Here is your tag #33.谢谢。这是您的33号取物牌。

遗失行李牌

A:I’m sorry.I’ve lost my tag and receipt.What can I do about it?非常抱歉,我遗失了行李牌和收据,怎么办?

B:I see.What is your baggage?And do you remember the tag’s number or color?我知道了。您的行李是什么?您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

延伸 I see,sir.Do you remember the tag’s number or color?我知道了,先生。您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

I’m afraid not.I think it was blue but I’m not sure.恐怕不记得了。大概是蓝色的,但是我不确定。

让您久等了

A:I’ll check it for you…Sorry to keep you waiting.I’ve found it.Is this yours?

我来为您查一查……对不起,让您久等了。我找到了,是这个吗?

B:Yes,it is the right one.是的,正是这个。

延伸 Just a moment,please.I’ll check for you.Thanks for your waiting,sir.Is this your jacket?请稍等,我帮您查查。让您久等了,先生。这是您的夹克吗?

场景词汇

1 baggage deposit receipt 行李寄存单 2 fetch 取

That’s the one.Sorry for all the trouble.就是这件,抱歉给您添麻烦了。

出示证件

A:Will you show me your key card,please?请把出入证给我看看,好吗?

B:Here it is.给你。

延伸 May I see some identifcation1,please?我可以看一下您的身份证明吗?

Well,here’s my card but why all the questions?哦,这是我的名片,你为什么要问这些问题呢?

晚取行李

A:This cloakroom2 is open until 9 p.m.本寄物处开放到晚上9点。

B:Ohcdear! I won’t be back until about 10:30 tonight.Where can I pick up my bag?糟糕!我今晚10点半左右才回来。到时候我该到哪里领取袋子呢?

延伸 We will transfer your bag to the lobby fioor cloakroom.You may withdraw3it there,madam.我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄物处。女士,您可以去那儿领取。

I see.Thanks a lot.我知道了,非常感谢。

使用保险柜

A:Yes.I’d like to use a safety deposit box.我想使用保险柜。

B:Will the object ft into the box of this size?东西适合放进这种大小的柜子吗?

延伸 This way,please.Your box number is 520.请跟我来,您的柜子是520号。

Thank you.谢谢。

If you would like to use the contents during the period of use,please come here in person.After confrming4 your signature,we will open the box.使用本柜期间,您若想取用里面的物品,请亲自前来。确认您的签名之后,我们就会打开柜子。

I see.Thank you.我知道了,谢谢。

场景词汇

1 identification 身份证明 2 cloakroom 寄物处

3 withdraw 取回 4 confrm 确认

5 提供咨询

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我想买一块手表,最好去什么地方?

I’d like to buy a watch.Where’s the best place to go?

2.对不起,请问这附近有电影院吗?

Excuse me;is there a cinema near here?

3.打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心?

Excuse me;how can I get to the Guangzhou International Conference

& Exhibition Center?

4.您可以到中关村的商场去看看。

Try the market in Zhongguancun.

5.它位于中原路。

It’s located on Zhongyuan Road.

6.您可以乘27路电车在四川路下车。

You can take No.27 Trolley Bus and get off at Sichuan Road.

7.请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?

Shall we take a taxi?

8.寄到上海需要多少天?

How long does it take for this to arrive in Shanghai?

9.邮费是160港元。

It’s one hundred and sixty Hong Kong dollars,please.

10.我在哪里可以购买邮票?

Where can I get the stamps?

买手表

A:Good morning,sir.May I help you?先生,早上好!有什么可以帮您的吗?

B:I’d like to buy a watch.Where’s the best place to go?我想买一块手表,最好去什么地方?

延伸 The best place is Xidan.There are many shops selling colorful watches there.The prices are not high as well.It’s about 20 minutes by taxi from here.最好去西单,那儿有许多商店卖各种颜色的手表,价格也不贵。从这儿乘出租车去大约需要20分钟。

That sounds fne.Thanks a lot.听起来挺不错的,谢谢。

You’re welcome,sir.不客气,先生。

寻找影院

A:Excuse me;is there a cinema near here?对不起,请问这附近有电影院吗?

B:So you are a stranger here.您对这一带很陌生吧。

延伸 Go straight along this street to the traffc lights.Then turn right.A short way along the right,and you’ll see it.顺着这条街一直走到红绿灯处,然后向右拐,靠右边走一会儿您就看到了。

What’s the name of the cinema?那是什么电影院?

Shanghai Guangming Cinema.You can walk there within 10 minutes.上海光明电影院。10分钟之内您就能走到。

去国际会展中心

A:Excuse me;how can I get to the Guangzhou International Conference & Exhibition Center?打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心?

B:Do you mean the new trade fair1in Pa Zhou?您指的是琶洲的新交易会吗?

延伸 When you go out of the main entrance,turn right and go along the street.After about 2 minutes’ walk you’ll see a metro entrance.You take Line 2 toward Pa Zhou,and get off at the Xin Gang East Station.Take the“A”Entrance,and you’ll get to the Exhibition Center.您从酒店的正门出去,然后向右拐。走大约2分钟以后,您会看到一个地铁口。您乘2号线往琶洲方向行驶的地铁,在新港东站下车,走A出口,您就到会展中心了。

场景词汇

1 trade fair 交易会

买电脑

A:Where’s a good place to buy computers?请问到哪里买电脑比较好?

B:Try the market in Zhongguancun.您可以到中关村的商场去看看。

延伸 How can I get there?我怎样去哪里?

You can take a bus,but a taxi is easier.您可以乘公交车去,不过乘出租车更方便。

Could you please write down the address in Chinese?你能不能用中文帮我写下那里的地址?

Sure...Here,show this to the taxi driver.没问题……这个给您,拿给出租车司机看就行了。

银行位置

A: Can you tell me where the bank is?你能告诉我银行在哪里吗?

B:It’s located on Zhongyuan Road.它位于中原路。

延伸 It’s not far from here.它离这儿不远。

It’s just near the post offce.它就在邮局附近。

It’s beside the square.它就在广场旁边。

乘车方式

A:Good morning.Excuse me,but could you tell me how to get to the Friendship Store?I can’t fnd the exact spot1 on the map.早上好。打扰一下,你能告诉我怎样才能到友谊商店吗?我在地图上找不到友谊商店的具体地点。

B:Yes,of course.Our hotel is located on Mingyuan Road in the western district2 of Shanghai.But the Friendship Store is within easy reach.You can take No.27 Trolley Bus and get off at Sichuan Road.Go ahead along the road and turn left at the frst crossing.Then go straight on until you fnd the second crossing.At the corner of the street,you’ll fnd the shop.当然可以。我们宾馆坐落在上海西部市区的明园路,但是友谊商店离这边也很近。您可以乘27路电车在四川路下车。沿着四川路一直走,在第—个十字路口左转。然后一直走,很快您就会看见第二个十字路口。在街道拐角处,您就会看见友谊商店。

场景词汇

1 exact spot 具体地点 2 district 地区

延伸 You may go there by train.Here is the timetable1.你可以坐火车去,这是列车时刻表。

乘出租车

A:It seems too complicated.We’ll get lost,I’m afraid.Shall we take a taxi?听起来太复杂,我担心我们会迷路。请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗?

B:No problem.没问题。

延伸 Could you order a taxi for us?麻烦你帮我们叫一辆出租车。

Yes,I’d be glad to.(Asking the bellman to call a taxi for the two guests.)By the way,the Friendship Store is near some scenic spots2,which are alive with activity.They are well-known even abroad and much appreciated3 by foreign guests.If you’re interested in them,you might go there and have a cup of coffee.好的。(让行李员帮这两个客人叫出租车。)顺便提一下,友谊商店附近有几个很热门的景点。即使在国外,它们也很出名,很多外国游客赞赏不已。如果你们有兴趣,不妨去看看,还可以喝杯咖啡。

航空邮寄时间

A:Certainly,madam.Would you like to send it by airmail or surface mail?当然可以。您要用航空还是海运邮寄?

B:By airmail,please.How long does it take for this to arrive in Shanghai?请用航空邮寄。寄到上海需要多少天?

延伸 Since you send it by airmail,it will take about fve days.既然您用航空邮寄,大约需要5天。

How much is it to Shanghai?这个寄到上海要多少钱?

I’ll weigh it for you…It weights 2 kilos,and will cost 72 Hong Kong dollars.我帮您称称看……重2千克,邮费72港元。

That’s expensive!Could you charge it to my room bill then?太贵了!请记在我的客房账单上,好吗?

Certainly,madam.I’ll need your signature and room number,please.好的,女士。我需要您的房间号码和签名。

场景词汇

1 timetable 时刻表 2 scenic spot 景点

3 appreciate 欣赏

邮费

A:By express mail,please.特快速递吧。

B:Just a minute.I’ll weigh it for you.It’s one hundred and sixty Hong Kong dollars,please.请等一会儿,让我称一下邮包的重量。邮费是160港元。

延伸 That’s alright.How much does it cost to send a letter by air to the United States?好的。寄往美国的航空邮件邮费是多少?

For a standard letter,it’s two dollars and forty cents,sir.标准信件收费是2美元40美分,先生。

买邮票

A:Where can I get the stamps?我在哪里可以购买邮票?

B:You can get them here.我们这里就出售。

延伸 That’s great.Then could you give me three,please?太好了,那么,给我3张邮票,可以吗?

Yes,sir.Here you are.当然可以。这是您的邮票,先生。

6 说明设施的位置

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我们这儿有全套一流的餐厅和酒吧。

There’s a full range of top-class restaurants and bars,of course.

2.那么有哪些残疾人设施?

How about disabled facilities?

3.穿过大厅一直走,咖啡厅就在电梯的左边。

Go straight across the lobby and the coffee shop is next to the lift on the left.

4.就在那儿,楼梯旁边,先生。

It’s just over there next to the stairs,sir.

5.是阳光餐厅吗,先生?

The Skylight Restaurant,sir?

6.请问,中餐厅在哪儿?

Excuse me;where is the Chinese restaurant?

7.请问商务中心在哪里?

Excuse me;where is the business center?

8.抱歉。请问游泳池在哪里?

Excuse me;how can I get to the swimming pool from here?

介绍酒店设施

A:Could you tell me something about the facilities in your hotel?你能给我介绍一下酒店的设施吗?

B:Of course,sir.There’s a full range of top-class restaurants and bars,of course.

当然可以,先生。我们这儿有全套一流的餐厅和酒吧。

延伸 We have extensive1ftness and beauty facilities,including a health center and sauna2 and a beauty salon.There are also a full-size swimming pool,and tennis and squash courts3 as well.我们有许多健身和美容设施,包括健身中心、桑拿房和美容院。还有一个标准游泳池,以及网球场和壁球场。

You can look up the directory for information about room service and how to use the facilities in your room.从客房指南中您可以了解客房服务项目和怎样使用客房设施。

残疾人设施

A:OK.How about disabled facilities?You see,my husband’s in a wheelchair4.

不错。那么有哪些残疾人设施?是这样,我丈夫是坐轮椅的。

B:Er,what do you mean?呃,您的意思是?

延伸 Well,do you have ramps as well as stairs?In some hotels,my husband has real problems.

是这样的,你们除了楼梯还有坡道吗?在有些酒店,我丈夫就很不方便。

Mm.Yes,I understand,madam,but I’m afraid there are no special facilities5 for disabled guests.嗯,我懂了,夫人。很抱歉,我们没有可以供残疾客人使用的专门设施。

咖啡厅

A:Excuse me;could you tell me where the coffee shop is,please?打扰一下,你能告诉我咖啡厅在哪里吗?

B:Certainly,sir.Go straight across the lobby and the coffee shop is next to the lift on the left.You can’t miss it.好的,先生。穿过大厅一直走,咖啡厅就在电梯的左边。您肯定看得到。

场景词汇

1 extensive 大量的 2 sauna 桑拿

3 squash court 壁球场 4 wheelchair 轮椅

5 special facility 专门设施

延伸 Excuse me.Where’s the coffee shop?对不起,请问咖啡厅在哪里?

The coffee shop is on the frst fioor of the north building.Take the hallway to the left,and pass the front desk to the stairs.Go down the stairs and continue along to the next set of stairs.Go up these stairs and the coffee shop is on the left.咖啡厅在北楼的1楼。沿着这条走廊左转,通过前台到达楼梯口,下楼,继续往前走,到达另一个楼梯口,上楼,咖啡厅就在左边。

Turn right out of the lift and it’s at the end of the corridor.出了电梯右转,在走廊的尽头。

旅游询问处

A:Yes,where’s the Tour Desk,please?I know it’s in the lobby somewhere,but I can’t fnd it.请问旅游询问处在哪里?我知道在大堂里,可是就是找不到。

B:The Tour Desk,sir?It’s just over there next to the stairs,sir.旅游询问处吗?就在那儿,楼梯旁边,先生。

延伸 Ah,thank you.I didn’t see it there.啊,谢谢你。我刚才没看到。

You’re welcome,sir.不用谢,先生。

餐厅

A:Thank you.What about the restaurant?Where’s that?谢谢。那餐厅呢?在哪边?

B:The Skylight Restaurant,sir?是阳光餐厅吗,先生?

延伸 Ah,the Skylight Restaurant’s on the third fioor.Turn left out of the lift and it’s at the end of the corridor.啊,阳光餐厅在3楼。出了电梯左转,在走廊的尽头。

中餐厅

A:Excuse me;where is the Chinese restaurant?请问,中餐厅在哪儿?

B:I’ll show you the way myself.我来领你们去。

延伸 Excuse me.But where is the restaurant?对不起,请问餐厅在哪里?

On the frst fioor.We have a Chinese restaurant and a western one.Which one do you prefer?在1楼。我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您喜欢哪一个?

I like Chinese food.我喜欢中餐。

Then you go down the stairs.The Chinese Restaurant is at the eastern side of the lobby.那您下楼。中餐厅在大堂东边。

商务中心

A:Excuse me;where is the business center?请问商务中心在哪里?

B:It’s on the fourth fioor.Please take the elevator in the lobby and then turn right.It is at the end of the corridor1 .But sir,I’m afraid it is closed.在4楼。请乘大厅电梯上4楼,然后右转,商务中心在走廊尽头。但是先生,恐怕现在那里已经关门了。

延伸 What!Doesn’t it provide 24-hour service?什么?这里不提供24小时服务吗?

I’m sorry,sir.The business center is open until eleven at night.Now it is already half past eleven.对不起,商务中心只开放至晚上11点,现在已经11点半了。

游泳馆

A:Excuse me;how can I get to the swimming pool from here?抱歉。请问游泳池在哪里?

B:Just take the elevator up to the top fioor.乘这个电梯到顶楼就可以了。

延伸 You can’t miss it.After you get out of the elevator,just follow the signs.Next to the pool,there’s also a sauna,one exercise room and changing rooms.您一定会看到的。您出电梯之后,跟着路标走就行了。游泳池旁边还有桑拿浴室、健身房和更衣间。

OK.Thank you very much.好的,谢谢您!

You’re welcome.And enjoy your swim.不客气。祝您游泳愉快!

场景词汇

1 corridor 走廊